Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cuddle Anya


I got my order today from Die Cuts R Us and I only ordered it two days ago!
I am a lover of teddy bears so I had to have her. She is a large deep etched rubber stamp absolutely wonderful.
So I just had to follow the sketch brought forth to us from A Crafty Little Place!
I used the swirl stamp for the back ground and the inside from SU!. The card stock is from DCWV Old world.The Ribbon is also SU! The pearls were also in my order today and they are from Prima the new E Line. (On sale now!!! So I got two colors - wish I got more) I also used the challenge of stamp away at Polka Doodles

12 comments:

Loz said...

She's adorable Sheryl!! I love your colouring and the layout ♥

beejay said...

so cute, I love her hat! TFS

brenda said...

Hi Sheryl

Your card is very sweet and so delicate.

Thank you for joing us at Polkadoodles this week and good luck.

B x

Cara said...

Such a cute image and great card, Sheryl. Thanks for sharing with ACLP!!
Cara ACLP DT

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week with your lovely project in our stamp away challenge! Cheers Claire x

Tip Top said...

So sweet! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

~*Joni said...

Sheryl this is adorable! Adorable job with Cuddle Anya, she looks perfect with our sketch this week. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!
~*Joni ACLP

~*Joni said...

What an adorable card! Cuddle Anya looks perfect with our sketch. Sweet color palette on your card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!
~*Joni ACLP

BondGirl said...

such a cute card, i love the swirls.

thanks for joining in the polkadoodle challenge

Fliss said...

This is lovely Sheryl. Love the background and that cute stamp.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Polka Doodles this week.
x

Jenny said...

Beautiful swirls! Great card! Thanks for sharing your stamped project with us at Polka Doodles this week.