Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Regal Scene - Cuttlebug Challenge


I tried to duplicate the scene for the challenge - but I do not have those Spellbinders.

I first embossed a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of white core blue cs with the winter scene CB folder and sanded it with my sanding block. I put that aside and cut an oval with my Coluzzle. I cut another frame with my Coluzzle, and used embossing corners from Cb as well. The snowflakes are a MS punch which I added some sparkle bling of rhinestones to the center. This challenge really challenged me and I plan to make one more.

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Sheryl, this is beautiful!!! It sure doesn't look like it was a challenge for you because you did a fantastic job on it!

Debbie said...

Sheryl, this is so pretty, may I ask where did you find the Christmas folder I have the snowflake but haven't had any luck with others for Christmas Debbie @http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com

beejay said...

Very pretty and peaceful, you did a great job! TFS