Saturday, September 12, 2009

Explore


I created this for Challenge #2- Altered Notebooks at Glue Scissors Paper and
I am so pleased with how it turned out. I will be using for keeping track of the ideas I see on the creative blogs I visit, the challenges I want to enter and my thoughts.

Cover paper is from Provo Craft
Bird House from Provo Craft
Inside Card stock (blue) is from Stampin' Up
Embossing done using the Cuttlebug Emossing script folder.
Ink by ColorBox
Punch (label) by Stampin' Up
Sentiments by Technique Tuesday
Inside sections I created

2 comments:

The Crafting Pot said...

Sheryl, those inserted pages for the sections was a smart idea. How do they stay put? Did you adhere them to the paper behind or is the stock you made them on thick enough that they stay put?

very creative idea, out of box... and we love that. :)

Gena (The Crafting Pot)

- - Sheryl - - said...

Hi Gena,
I cut a slit 1/4 from the top edge to match the spiral, and a 16th of an inch from each slit... to create a tiny channel for the spiral. Then I glued it to the lined sheet under it - just to be sure it stayed in place.
thanks!