Thursday, September 17, 2009

Peace


TIME FOR ANOTHER FUN CONTEST....................... at Bitten by The Bug
We got to use PEGGY LOVES VINTAGE designs. I chose the Angel of Music. (That's what I call her)

I printed her three times and layered pieces of her in multiple layers. (Arm and ruffle three times) (Dress and head was a double layer)


I used the music (Allegra) Cuttlebug Embossing folder on the base card as well as inside.
The cuts I used were from Joy of the Season (peace and music note).
Pearls accented the front. This was a lot of fun.
*** click on each pic to see better details ***


8 comments:

Loz said...

She's gorgeous! I love the 'peace'. Great!

Regina Easter said...

great great great job...love it...

PeggyLovesVintage said...

I just love the embossing! It gives the card that special detail. And all the cut outs for the layering...Great job!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Love the embossing..it just fits the card perfectly! And the cut outs...Great Job!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Sheryl! This is is beautiful! I love how you layered her. Thanks for playing along with us over at Bitten By The Bug and Peggy Loves Vintage! hugs!

Carole Beath said...

Awe, so sweet. I love Peggys stuff.... so glad you are playing along with Bitten by the Bug ...
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Just beautiful Sheryl! Perfect cut to use with the cute image and the embossing takes it over the to. Good luck in the contest! xxD

shelly said...

hi sheryl awesome job! love the embossing along with that sweet image :) good luck in the bbtb contest :)