Sunday, September 13, 2009

Card chosen on Die Cuts r US blog

Remember the swinging by Changito pop up card I did last week, I was just notified that:
There were 2 WINNERS of the 6th Challenge-The Pop Up Card Challenge! Wahoo - I enjoyed making the cards very much.

"Every week we have a challenge on Tuesday and winners are announced on Sunday. Winners, be sure and get your buttons from the sidebar to proudly display on your winnings on your blog!
2 Overall Winners this week!!! ;)"
Sheryl, see her card HERE
Kristen- See her card HERE


Here is a button I get to display on my side bar!

2 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Congrats, Sheryl....and thank you so very much for playing along with our challenge.
Carole DCRU DT

1CardCreator said...

Congratulations Sheryl, we sooo appreciate yore participation!
~Diane DCRU DT