Sunday, September 27, 2009

You Rock - Happy Birthday Sis!


My sister's birthday is next month, and at Cuttlebug Challenges blog Cuttlebug Creatively Yours Spotlight Sunday - Rock-N-Roll Invites where Cassie created hangind LP's from her mantle.
I thought it would be fun to make this card for my sister.

I used my Coluzzle to cut the vinyl - hee hee. However I added the white label that was traditionally where the songs, album title and artist name would go.

Provo Craft slider was cut from Fun Foam and a Stampin' Up ribbon slide through.
The present is a Sizzix die I believe

Inside sentiment from Studio G.










1 comment:

BettyBee said...

Sheryl, YOU rock! This is a great card made after the design that Cassie showed!!! Your sister will just LOVE this card! You did a great job, and I am so glad you shared it with us on the Cuttlebug Challenge! WOW! This is exactly what this month's celebration was all about...THANKS so much for sharing your card with us!
BettyBee