Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gift card - masculine - version

Front view
Back view

I was working on the Just Buggin' Challenge #4 - Blackout and once I cut my present, I wanted to make it into a gift card holder... that's when I was reading my dashboard and Jamie's post was there!
I saw her cut file on Bits of Paper - but since I do not have DS loaded, I got out my graphing paper and created my own box very similar to Jamie's. If you have DS, go to her blog for the Cricut Cut File - Gift Card Box
I'll post my version for those who do not have DS, in a bit. I added two punch dots, where the slit ends to aid in the insertion of the flap.
I used Doodlecharms blackout at 3" to participate in the challenge, the celebrate and birthday sentiments are Cuttlebug mini folders. The pp is from Provo Craft as well.

No comments: