Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fun Foam with the Cuttlebug

I was so excited when I saw the video at iScrap on a TUTORIAL - How To Make "THICKERS"
Which are cool foam alphabets. I always like to try something new, so I was excited to try it.

Well tonight I went to AC Moore and they have a sale (next week) on all fun foam buy 1 get 1 free. I bought two packs of 4 x 6" 40 count multi pack and got them for 3.00!!! (Buy 1 get 1) So with Steph's directions this is what I cut!

I also tried my little CB folders and my Stampin' Up punch - wahoo - all worked.

2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

These are awesome Sheryl! Spellbinders has a blog post on using the impressibilities with a heat gun on foam. You can heat the metal, then press it into the foam, you get a shiny design on it! These look really cool, now I want to try it! Thanks for sharing.
~Diane DCRU DT

sophiesmama said...

Cool!