Thursday, September 10, 2009

Trick or Treat


Here is another entry for me at TCP Challenge #2: Coffee Filters
Use coffee filters. I cut a long strip from the filter I used in the card below and wrapped it around a piece of white card stock.
I glue on two large wiggly eyes and mounted on purple card stock that was embossed with The Cuttlebug Harlequin folder. The fence was cut from Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge at 4". I cut two pieces of brown cardstock and crumpled and inked them to look like a house shutters.

The tiny sentiments are from Studio G perfect for me to add to the fence.close up of the fence
inside (boo)

3 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Coffee filters! I've used them in altered objects and now I have another use. Sheryl, congrats to you because you were the winner of my 6 Simply Sewn cards from my post on Die Cuts R Us. Please email me at least by Sept 14 so I can make arrangements to mail the cards.
Carole DCRU DT

Kristen H said...

What a neat idea, and a great card! I love it!

The Crafting Pot said...

Once again... I love that you saw that filter as paper... smart... smart. I also like that you added some flare inside of the card. I am amazed at how many people forget about doing something on the inside beyond just a sentiment stamp. It's a blank canvas too!!!

Thanks for entering!

Gena (TCP)