Thursday, September 10, 2009

From my heart to Yours


TCP Challenge #2: Coffee Filters at The Crafting Pot challenged us to use coffee filters. I thought long and hard and I came up with a couple ideas that i created last night - but was too tired to post.

I'll post them separately.

Did you know you can stamp on the coffee filter and get a great result!
Ink I used is from ColorBox and stamp image of the bears is from a set from Forever in Time.
The sentiment is from EK Success Image Tree.
The paper (isn't it lovely) is from Provo Craft. I finished it of with Martha Stewart border punch.



2 comments:

Marcianna said...

Very Cute!!! Thanks for entering!!!

~M

The Crafting Pot said...

G said... LOL... M, you kill me.

Seriously though I like the fact that you looked at the filter as paper vs. how to make a coffee filter work in a project. Thanks for entering!

~Gena (TCP)