Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Season's Greeting - Stair step card


Here is my second one tonight. They take some time thinking of what and where to put the objects as you have so many choices ...and oh so fun.

Trees cut from Joy of the Season Cricut cartridge at 2" and 1 1/2"
Penguins - 1", 1 1/2 and 1 3/4 Latered and because they were so small - I colored in the eyes and beak and feet.
Star cut at 1 1/2"
The front seond run through the new Winter Snow embosssing folder by Sizzix.
Sentiment is from Leaves Memories inked with my blue Stazon

3 comments:

Judy said...

Sheryl, The stair step cards are beautiful! Never made one, maybe some day I will give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

Sammye Jo said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!!!! I love it!!!

kim.mom said...

Another great card! Don't you just love these stair step cards?