Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Challenge 32

Vicki's Challenge #32 Traditional Christmas Colours - we are to use red, green and gold.
Since last week card that I had created I used the negative of the train I had cut, the left over train pieces were sitting on my work table and thought - why have it go to waste. This week is red and green challenge I can use the train since it was already cut in green.... from there I used the card LO we were given has a helpful guide to this weeks Christmas Stampin All Year Long.

I flipped and turned it.
Train tracks is a Sizzix die ut from gold speckled cd.

The JOY is a stamp from Stampin' Up I cut apart and layered on the left over pieces that popped out from the film strips. Mounted and raised on foam dots.
The smoke from the train is also the left over tiny squares from the film strip aka train track.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hey Sheryl! Your card is so darn cute! I love that train that you used for your design. ..how clever. Gosh, I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. Imagine. . .a whole year has gone by. . time sure flies. Thank you for playing along with us thorughout the year!

Maria