Friday, September 11, 2009

FALL banner


I made this for my front door.

Card board from recycle soda box, images cut from Doodlecharms cricut cartridge at 2" and less.
F.A.L.L letters cut from Provo Craft alphabet Coluzzle.
Ink and pop dot throughout, twine to hold it all together.
I am enterring this in the A challenge at Challenge #2 Just Buggin' Challenge.

And also entering this in the ABC challenge at Paper Cutz Challenge # 8
You had to make something with A B and C. My A is acorn and apples. My B is this banner and basket, my C is the paper charms on the twine.

4 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Sheryl, you are SO creative! I love this banner! Great job! Thanks so much for entering Challenge # 8 at Paper Cutz.
Hugs,
Mary

Helen Dooley said...

This is way cool! I would love to hang one in the house. Fall is my fav. time of year.

Susan said...

How creative is this!

Unknown said...

beautiful! Thanks for playing with us on Just Buggin!