Monday, September 21, 2009

Jingle Jingle jingle LO for 2009 Holiday Season

Ohhh... I am psyched, I got one pre-LO completed by using two challenges.

1) I used Sankari's Non-Traditional Colors Challenge #35 - 09-21-09 at Christmas Stampin' All Year long. This week Maria gave us a sketch and in which I used it for a LO because at Practical Scrappers blog This week's challenge is Felt

So I dug through my stuff and found Martha Stewart snowflake felt border that I picked up last year.. so with it prompted me to look at Maria card sketch as a LO So that I can use it for the family pic I take every Christmas day. The stamp is from a dollar bin at Michael's a few years ago and I used the new Sizzix Embossing folder where the pic will go.

Yahooo!
Here is the LO is followed.

We had to use non traditional Christmas colors - no red, blue or green at CSAYL and at Practical Scrappers we had to use felt.

Click the pic for a better view of the felt and embossing and stamping!!!

11 comments:

Christine said...

I really like the colors on this..very unique for a snowy look! Great Job! Thanks for participating again on Practical Scrappers!

Sankari W. said...

Awesome Sheryl!!! LOVE what you have created and you totally make something xmas-y without the traditional holiday colors!!! Awesome! Thanks for playing along with us over at Christmas Stampin' All year Long!!!
hugs!
Sankari :)

Jessica said...

Way cute! I love your color combo! I hope to see more from you over at Practical Scrappers! Thanks for playing!

Christine Meyer said...

I love all the textures on this!
Thanks for submitting it on PS!

kim.mom said...

Love you LO! That snowflak border is great!

The Brae-er said...

Very lovely!

Jamie Lane said...

Super cute, great colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at Practical Scrappers!

Ashlee said...

What a great layout! I love the non traditional elements & the snow border is so great!!!

Simple Inspiration said...

Beautiful layout! I love the colors and the uniqueness of the snow flakes... thanks for sharing!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

Great layout. Love that snowflake border. Thanks for laying along at Practical Scrappers. :)
Nadya ;)

Maria said...

Awesome job on your card, Sheryl! I love you non-traditional colors and that felt. . .beautiful. I bought a few felt borders recently! Can't wait to use them. Beautiful job following the sketch too!!! Thank you for playing along with us each week!

Maria